Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just Couldn't Help Myself

Honestly I'm surprised I had even gone this long (~4 months) without buying makeup online. I can justify this one because it was cheap and I had been wanting to try this product for ages. Eyeko is actually a British cosmetics company but their packaging is this really cute manga style. I ordered the Eyeko 3-in-1 Eye Cream (which is sold out on asos.com) and the Fat Balm in 'Minty' (tinted lip balm). It may be called an eye cream but I'm probably going to use it as a liquid highlighter because it has very fine irridescent particles in it. The various reviews online seem to be positive.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used my own ambassador code 'E8454' at the checkout to get a free gift, as well as the current promotion code 'FAT BALM' to get a free raspberry Fat Balm thrown in as well. Also took advantage of my current location, since it's free shipping to the UK & EU. Will do a review when I receive it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment